Office Administrator – Craft Beer and Cider Distribution
Remarkable Liquids is an independent, passionate distributor and importer of the finest fermented beverages. We made Inc. Magazine’s list of the 5000 fastest growing private companies in America for five consecutive years. Currently, we are looking for an Office Administrator in our Guilderland Center, NY headquarters. This position offers the opportunity to become part of an amazing team, driven to deliver the best quality craft beer, cider, and other fermented beverages to our customers.
- Work extensively within Remarkable Liquid’s ERP system, VIP (Vermont Information Processing). This system holds all our customer, sales, inventory, and accounting information.
- Reconcile and register daily driver loads in VIP. This includes verifying payments, returned products and invoice adjustments to ensure each delivery day balances.
- Research and resolve issues when driver loads are out of balance.
- Oversee the office function and work with Management in developing and implementing new and more efficient office procedures.
- Work closely with Sales Representatives to ensure any changes to customer orders are made and that the warehouse pick sheets are accurately printed for the proper delivery days.
- Properly set up new customer accounts in the system.
- Work with Sales Representatives, customers, and drivers to ensure deliveries and Accounts Receivables follow the NYS beer credit calendar.
- Be a point of contact for sales staff to resolve order related issues.
- Other office related duties as needed.
- Prior experience with an ERP system is strongly preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and organization is critical.
- Basic Accounts Receivable knowledge is important.
- Some bookkeeping knowledge and an understanding of financial transaction flow is necessary.
- Strong communication and follow-up skills are essential.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- A team-player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact professionally with internal staff as well as customers.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including comfort working with Excel, is required.
This full-time position offers paid time-off and health benefits, a 401k and life insurance. Candidates should be willing to work 8:30-5:00 three days a week and 10:00 am until approximately 6:30 pm two days per week. Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to HR@remarkableliquids.com.