Warehouse Staff – 2nd Shift Selector
Remarkable Liquids is an independent, passionate distributor and importer of the finest fermented beverages. We made Inc. Magazine’s list of the 5000 fastest growing private companies in America for five consecutive years. We are looking to fill a 2nd shift warehouse Selector opening at our Guilderland Center, NY headquarters. This position offers the opportunity to become part of an amazing team, driven to deliver the best quality craft beer and cider to our customers.
- Accurately pick, pack, and wrap customer orders.
- Efficiently load and unload orders onto trucks.
- Safely operate manual and power equipment.
- Sort and organize products into their proper locations.
- Assist in cleaning and organizing the warehouse.
- Other warehouse related activities as needed.
- High School Diploma at minimum.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines and multi-task.
- Ability to accurately add, subtract, multiply and divide, read and understand multiple units of measure and follow Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ability to follow-direction and communicate professionally with management and other members of the organization.
- Previous related warehouse picker/packer experience preferred.
- Ability to move up to 165 pounds regularly.
- Knowledge of Craft Beer is helpful.
This full-time position offers paid time-off, health benefits, life insurance and a 401(k). Interested candidates should submit their resume to HR@remarkableliquids.com